Sunday, December 14, 2014

Christmas Past

The Twelve Days of Christmas

 

 I made this panel quilt for my sister in California.  I did all hand quilting.  I have posted this before on my previous blog.  I wanted to add it again this year as a reminder to me what I have done over the years.  Below is a close up of one corner.



Sometimes I just like to sit and stitch and not let things get too complicated.  Panel Quilt Tops are great for these times.  The colors on this one were just perfect for her home.  I put tiny little stitches all around the square blocks and added in some hearts around the corners of the blocks.  I thought the border was so pretty and added to the quilt.  

Merry Christmas...

Sandra 
Prairie Patchwork Quilts

6 comments:

  1. Celebrating with The Twelve Days of Christmas in song or quilt...just wonderful! Your work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This quilt is lovely. I love the different blocks celebrating Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! And so perfect to be a Christmas centerpiece every year. LOVE it!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous quilt! You are very talented! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I love this, you're very good at Quilting! I'm new to it and am self teaching. I'm always in awe of people who can Quilt like this.

    ReplyDelete