Monday, November 24, 2014

My First Post

Hello.  I am just starting to blog again.  I sadly deleted my blogs from before.  I needed to go and take care of my mother for awhile.  God took her home to live with him now.  I will miss her so much.  I know my mother enjoyed reading my post and seeing what I was doing with my crafts.  Hopefully, mom will be looking down upon me and smiling! 

It may take me awhile to get back into the loop of posting.  I need to learn everything all over again.  But, I am taking the first step; and hope each step following will only get easier. 

Look forward to seeing pictures and reading about what all my friends are doing.

Sandra

9 comments:

  1. Sincere condolences, and welcome back to the blogging sphere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much. It was a long hard journey; but also a most special gift to spend the last months of my mothers life with her by her side.

      Delete
  2. Welcome back to blog land. You are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Tis lovely to have you back, Sandra....I love reading your delightful blog. So, so sorry to hear of the passing of your lovely mum. How wonderful that you got to care for her and spend special moments in the last months of her life. Oh, I am quite sure that she is looking down on you and smiling with joy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back, Sandra!!! Very special that you were able to have time with her.

    God Bless you!

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear of your mother's passing. Nice to have you back in blog land.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry for your loss Sandra. Welcome back to blogland.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My condolences regarding your mother and she is very likely smiling down on you now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry to hear of your loss. You definitely need your blog to help you during this sad time.

    ReplyDelete